The mobile telecare is an emerging concept, where mobile devices are used to provide remote care of elderly people, giving a "peace of mind" and reassurance needed to let them remain living in their own homes.
Given that our population is getting older in average and that people are living longer, the technology providing that elderly people can live independently for longer period of time, may have a significant socio-economic impact.
Bitgear has experience with rolling out successful mobile telecare products which seamlessly integrate into the lifestyle of elderly people, providing "peace of mind" for their carers and necessary data for emergency services to react in time if needed.
- Custom made wearable IoT sensors for mobile telecare
- Help button and two-way channels for instant communication
- Vital signs monitoring and motion pattern analysis
- Fall detection algorithms
- Fusion with the other smart home sensors
- Complete application suite for mobile telecare service