Seconda - Security on Demand
Setting up the security sensors network to monitor access and intrusion at construction sites is rather difficult, and machines, tools and other assets stay exposed and without monitoring. In many cases, protecting sites with security field teams would be much more efficient, if versatile, ad-hoc sensors network could be deployed, that would monitor access and intrusion to locations and assets. In extreme cases, like wind generator park construction site, because of their physical area, it is almost completely impractical to give protection services without using the IoT technology.
- Custom made IIoT sensors devices for outdoor perimeter monitoring
- Mechanically robust device hard to destroy
- Easy installation and moving from asset to asset
- Applications for field teams, used also to mark new GPS position when sensor is moved to another asset
- Dispatcher application to monitor dynamically changing situations and to coordinate response
- LoRaWAN devices with low-maintenance